AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Return to Index  

Blinkin' Little Bear? Rods?

March 4 2012 at 9:37 AM
Suzie 
from IP address 74.137.229.64

First...Sorry for incorrect spelling last Message Title.
Ax, Are you right or left handed? I was watching you operate the control so I was wondering. I was thinking I have seen you use either hand when working your demos for the puppets.
Any one else use rods or controls? What works best for you? Which hand do you prefer to use?
My right hand seems to be my strongest hand for compressing the mouth. I prefer to use my right hand to operate the mouth. I can use either, but the pressure it takes to operate the mouth is harder for me to compress with my left hand.
I was wondering what you all's thoughts are on using your non-primary hand to work the rod controls?
I usually use my left hand to give movement to the puppet's left arm. None of my puppets at the moment have rods. I do have two wire/stick puppets and seem to lean more towards using my left hand to operate.
May seem an odd question to ask, but I was just curious.

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Which hand? Mar 4, 2012
 Which Hand? Mar 4, 2012
 Sweet little bearSuzieMar 5, 2012
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center