AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Return to Index  

What to Charge Feed back

March 20 2012 at 6:22 PM
Suzie 
from IP address 74.137.229.64

Response to What to Charge?

Thanks guys. Your help is always welcomed. I have one possible program a good three hours from our house that was mentioned to me a couple of months ago, it would not be until October, should they decide to use me... They told me right away that they would pay me. I told the person that approached me at that time that I would have no idea what to even charge. At that time I hadn't even begin to think about charging for putting on a skit/skits. They said I should, and gave me some ideas on what they felt was fair. I still don't know. Like you said, I am new. I am getting a lot of positive feed back from everything I have done so far, but it is new to this area, so they are sucking it up like a sponge. I surprised a good 100% of them, cause no one knew I had a secret...{:-> That I could Vent. That is part of the fun, seeing the reactions, and getting the positive feed back. Have to remind myself to keep grounded. I try and make sure that I mention that God has the reins, I am just along for the ride, and having a blast doing it. {:->
I do want to add, my new Axtell Family (that's you all and Ax) are fantastic! I love how honest you are, and it is nice to have the support of others that do this daily or at least often.
My other concern with doing that program in October is...it will be outdoors in a tent. It may be too warm for the latex. I found out summer before last if it is hot outdoors...the latex can get sticky. I took my Beck Er Bird to safety right away when I noticed. He wasn't harmed that I could tell, but he did not like the heat of the day either. There may be a trick to that as well. But I will save that question for another topic some time.
The other programs I have been invited to so far are only about a 30 minute drive. Big difference...30 minutes...3 hours.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center