AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Return to Index  

Charge information

March 21 2012 at 1:19 PM
Suzie 
from IP address 74.137.229.64

Response to What to Charge?

Thanks. To all of you guys that have been willing to share openly with this information. After Tony said my Axtell Puppets would do fine in the Temp for a outdoor showing in October I touched base with the friend to see if they were still interested. It turns out that they had failed to share with me before, that the program in question, has a regular outfit entertain the kids every year. I did not know this when I was asked. I have asked them not to ask if I could come. Besides, I have pretty much been tagged as a Puppet Ministry by friends and myself, so it would be uncertain that this would interest them. I don't have to do per say Ministry subject matter. I can easily work around it, and still make it entertaining. But, when and if I am able I will keep my primary tagged title of Puppet Ministry. I wish all of you guys a very healthy year, with your health and your wallets. Hopefully as I am known for what I do, I will grow as well. Time will tell. In the mean time, I will keep listening to great advice from you all and hopefully learn from the best in my book.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center