AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Return to Index  

Ostrich help...tips...im out of my league!!

March 27 2012 at 5:51 PM
crazy chris 
from IP address 75.109.33.210

although i am not going to be the puppeteer operating our ostrich...i decided to give him a try.... now mind you i am a huge guy with a background in construction work... lifted weights for years...and feel im quite the brute... but this puppet makes me feel like a 12 year old girl...lololol

i originally assumed the legs worked as a support...given the metal inside...but instead they are just more weight to have to lift...lol... its like dragging around one of those cpr dummies...

what do we do??? tips? ...i remember seeing a thread about building an arm strap...but i didnt pay much attention because i figured people were just weaklings...hahaha....now i see who the real weakling is...ME!!!!! lolol... my appologies to everyone!!

also...i attempted the foot straps but they popped off when i stood up... has anyone modified them by using some sort of board to send the strap back a foot or two to a spot more comfortable to stand without looking like your trying to have "relations" with the poor bird? lolol

all help is welcomed with open arms...im not afraid to bear hug!!!

cc

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Tips on StrapsSuzieMar 27, 2012
 Re: Ostrich help...tips...im out of my league!!crazy chrisMar 27, 2012
 Light as a bird Mar 27, 2012
 strapTony BordersMar 27, 2012
 Re: Ostrich help...tips...im out of my league!!crazy chrisMar 28, 2012
 awe strich Mar 28, 2012
 puppet placeTony BordersMar 28, 2012
 ccTony BordersMar 28, 2012
 Tony's placeSteve PetraMar 28, 2012
 International House of Puppets Mar 29, 2012
 Ostrich handlers Mar 29, 2012
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center