AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Return to Index  

Help! PA System

March 28 2012 at 2:20 PM
Suzie 
from IP address 74.137.229.64

Hey, My trusted family. Any of you own and use Axtell Expressions Protable Wireless PA System?
To me it sounds like a nice one.
Reason I am asking. I got a call from a facility this afternoon to come and do my puppets for Nursing Home Residents.
Oh Gee. I tried as hard as I could over the phone to explain to her I Vent. I am still not sure if she understood me or not. It seems once they here the word Puppet/Puppets one thing sticks.
Anyway, she was given my name by a lady that had seen me do the puppets and loved it. So...there you have that much of the story.
Anyway, the sound system they have there is questionable for me to do a good job for the Residents.
So...if you all have any feed back about the Ax system...Pleeeeze shout it out. No Pun intended. Haahahaha
I figure it is a pretty good setup since Ax stands behind all his products.
But...I would still like some input from you all. Maybe you have used one around Residents with lack of hearing. I really do not want them to read my lips. Haahahaha

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Portable AmpChris WintterMar 28, 2012
 Rule of thumbTony BordersMar 28, 2012
 Re: Help! PA SystemJohnDMagicianMar 28, 2012
 HappiTony BordersMar 28, 2012
 Re: Help! PA SystemJohnDMagicianMar 28, 2012
 An expert's viewTony BordersMar 28, 2012
 Uh....MikeCMar 29, 2012
 My friends sound out.SuzieMar 29, 2012
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center