AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Return to Index  

International House of Puppets

March 29 2012 at 12:00 PM

from IP address 76.172.114.60

Response to Ostrich help...tips...im out of my league!!

Tony that's a great idea. Don't just work it yourself, Chris is right of course...hire everything. There's a great book & lecture series on Audacity that you've probably already listened to... called the "E-MYTH" It focuses on setting up a business with the idea of it working for you, instead of you working for it. Your job is to work ON the puppet party business not IN the business. It's also something that several of us are doing in our own cities locally....so someone could franchise the thing and make the "Puppet House" or "Puppet Party Playhouse" whatever. I'll supply the puppets and props...hire local entertainers (train them yourself ....that's working ON the business) and watch it grow. Then teach others how to do set one up in their area, etc. Someone will franchise this and compete with Chuckie Cheesy.

Some that I know who have done this or are considering doing this, I will ask to come contribute to this subject are: John Hardman, Steve Taylor and Bob Abdou....if you know of some invite them in here to talk.

I WILL START A NEW THREAD ON THIS.

Ax

This message has been edited by axtell from IP address 76.172.114.60 on Mar 29, 2012 12:01 PM

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center