AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Return to Index  

Re: Puppet Theaters / Puppet House Businesses

March 29 2012 at 1:18 PM
crazy chris 
from IP address 75.109.33.210

Response to Puppet Theaters / Party Place Businesses

GREAT TOPIC STARTER STEVE!!

Tony...i checked out the property...its sooooooooooo cooool!!

on the topic of a "chuck e cheese" style place... i LOVE IT!!... however theres one issue that i think might come up... and thats attempting to wrangle the kids up for a show....

i think the allure of chuck e cheese has never been the actual show... its actually background noise...and luckily its animatronic...so chuck e doesnt get his feelings hurt when kids ignore him and run to play games....

so we've found that a more intimate setting...without TONS of distractions works so well to maintain the kids attention and keep the focus on the show you've worked so hard to create...

BUT.... There is a great way to make a chuck e cheese style place work... and that's by segmenting off party rooms and having various entertainers/ puppet shows available.

you could enter into a large gift shop ... say one with a jungle theme...with the axtell animatronic cockatoo up in a tree greeting everyone... the hostess in the gift shop could dismiss each party group into the various party rooms (multi tier'd pricewise) and you could host dozens of parties a weekend...all in one venue... with everything from fully catered...to bring your own snack packages

during the week you could utilize this same concept except patrons would leave the gift shop area and enter one or two different show rooms with various shows going on throughout the day... sort of like a movie theater...but with live entertainment

this particular blueprint would be HUGE in a "tourist" destination like PIGEON FORGE because you would rarely have to update your shows and they would be fresh and new to visiting patrons!!

cc

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center