AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Return to Index  

puppet theaters/puppet house businesses

April 2 2012 at 5:34 AM
bob abdou 
from IP address 76.181.86.141

Response to Puppet Theaters / Party Place Businesses

nice comments and thoughts. Every puppet theater is designed to the creativity of the owner. Once we open up a theater here in Ohio (and we will) ours will focus on vintage toys and puppets. The museum will host any parties, imagine having a party filled with toys from yesteryear. I'm not talking about tin toys or puppet some grandmother sewed in 1939. Our toys feature pre1981 like The Fonz, Soupy Sales, Magilla Gorilla, The Flintstones, vintage Batman, Spidy, Superman,the Incredible Hulk and the Green Hornet, Welcome Back Kotter, The Partridge Family, Howdy Doody, The Monkees, The Beatles, Vintage Lunchboxes, Banana Splits, yada yada yada. My puppet collection is something I am proud of. I have all of the hand puppets from the Beany & Cecil show (pre cartoon), Kukla Fran and Ollie, All of the talking Mattel hand puppets, most in the boxes, Foodini puppets. yada yada yada.I am most proud to own one of the largest Pelham puppets made in 1957 for the Sears Company in Chicago. This was from the estate of Steve Meltzer. Also I own 5 different moving puppet displays that will be an added feature to any display window. If anyone wants to see my collection just facebook me and check out my photos.

One of my main goals would be to open up a puppet theater, museum and toy shop business and STAY in business. I don't intend to unpack 3500 toys and have to pack them up months later.

Whether one opens up a theater, coffee shop or a tattoo parlor, it is not as easy as it sounds. It takes blood, sweat and tears. It is also easier said then done.

but once it's done, wow!!

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center