AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Return to Index  

Reinvention

April 4 2012 at 10:27 PM
Tony Borders 
from IP address 67.161.167.228

Response to Advice with REPACKAGING me...

I am also in the process of reinventing myself. I stopped advertising in the Yellow Pages because I only got birthday parties from it and can live without them. I want to add the WOW factor to my set, but streamline my props!

Steve Axtell once recommended that I consider doing a black and white show, where all of my props, curtains, clothing, are in black and white. I think chrome magic tricks could be added to that mix with no problem. I can see me wearing a Fedora. Just wasn't sure I wanted a Panda instead of a Grizzly and a skunk instead of a bird.

I like the idea of one of the pull up signs with artwork designed by any of the guys mentioned on this forum in this past. That would work for magic and ventriloquism. But my specialty is a puppet dancing and lip synching to music. It's only 2 to 4 minutes of my show, but it is the best thing I do. That means a backdrop. So I hope to contact Roy Stone soon with ideas for a backdrop.

My main goal though, is to spread joy. So I hope to reinvent myself and my show with that in mind.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center