AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Return to Index  

That bird's not real

April 22 2012 at 11:41 AM
Suzie 
from IP address 74.137.229.64

Response to That bird's not real.

I don't own any Axtell Auto-Bot stuff yet in my army of Axtell Puppets. But, I do have the arm illusion. I have used it several times with the Axtell Benny Bird, which I call Beck Er Bird. It is so much fun to watch people try to figure out how you are working the bird while holding your arm out like that. Once in awhile I will give them a hint. {:->
I had one little girl back in December. Maybe 8 years old or so. She was with her Mom and her older sister. She kept staring at me and Beck Er Bird. Of course Beck Er and I talked to her and she would answer and go along with what ever I was trying to pull. She finally said "Is He alive?" She asked me a couple of times in front of other children which looked on for an answer from me. I kind of changed the subject by getting Beck Er Bird to talk to all the kids standing there at the moment. The little girl did not let up, but eased back as she let me do my thing. Then she came up to me again and stared at the Bird. "Is He alive?" I looked around. No one was really watching us. I bent down to her ear. I said, "I got a secret." "Don't tell anyone." "He's a Puppet." Her eyes got real wide, like "I KNEW IT!" She smiled and skipped/ran to her Mom as if she had just got the cat out of the bag. I never noticed her telling anyone. Just saw her proud that she knew a "Secret". I love kids. They are so cute some times. {:->

Right Chris?

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center