AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Return to Index  

Is He real?

April 22 2012 at 1:09 PM
Chris Wintter 
from IP address 74.229.139.216

Response to That bird's not real.

Taco is now almost 3 years old now. Almost as soon as I started to use him in a show I realized I like to keep the illusion that he is real to some kids.

First off, I built what looks like a live animal cargo crate. Then I started to put Taco in it before my magic show actually ends. He starts to yawn and says he is getting tired. I tell the audience that he is only 2 years old and he needs a nap, and then I quickly put him into his cargo crate.

After my show I have many children come up to his crate, which has a screen opening, which one can look into, but they can not see anything. Anyway, some kids try to talk to him. I just tell the kids he is sleeping.

If I want to, I have also made it so that there is a tape recorder behind the screen that I will sometimes play. There is about 30 minutes of silence, (My magic show has ended) and then followed with Taco's voice singing, and saying; "Hello," "goodby," "goodnight," and many other silly things.

If some kid asks me if he is real, I say; "He is real to me."

This message has been edited by wizardpa from IP address 74.229.139.216 on Apr 22, 2012 1:10 PM

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center