AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Return to Index  

Rosie Latelstynecar / Dutch

June 28 2012 at 12:58 PM
Suzie 
from IP address 74.137.229.64

Say "Little stinker" with a strong Southern twang to get the last name.
I am needing more material, or skits, or what ever a little different for my Children Messages at Church.
So...I had an idea. Can't get a brand new puppet at the moment. But...Rosie Latelstynecar (Shunk) is coming to my rescue. Rosie is going to do a gender change for my next Children's Message at church.
Of course they will not know it is Rosie.
All skunks look the same right? Anyways...I am going to add a hat or hanky or spikes or something to change Rosie's looks into a male skunk. Maybe some tennis shoes??
He will be introduced as "Dutch The Skunk".
I can pull of a skunk guy voice I do believe. It is hard on my voice if I do it too much...but for shorts skits...I believe I can pull it off. {:->
I have been playing with his voice off and on today. I like it!
He kind of sounds like Raymond from Everyone Loves Raymond. Or maybe Matty, or maybe Kermit the Frogs' Cousin.
I am sure some of you others have done this and it can work. Just a matter of a few changes.
Then when I want a female skunk...Rosie is there at a drop of a hat.
Just can't have them both appear at the same time, that would confuse me. Haahahaha

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center