AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Return to Index  

Checking out the puppets

August 5 2012 at 7:30 AM
Suzie 
from IP address 74.137.182.40

Well Axtell friends I finally got our household paid back from the money I borrowed from our kitty to fund my last purchases of Axtell Expressions.

I won a very expensive Radio Controled Plane on a Raffle yesterday. I turned around and sold it before I even placed my hands on it (Some were angry with me, they said they would have offered me more. Oh well.)

I took part of the money and paid us back for the raffle tickets we purchased, then a chunk of the money went back into our kitty to pay us back, then I put the rest in my piggy bank for my Puppet Ministry.

Now, this is where your help will come in.

I am going to start seriously looking for my next puppet or puppets. So if you want to plug your favorite or favorites to help me choose go for it.

I do have several puppets already, and most of you know what puppets I own.

But just for the fun of it, and for the newbies that have joined us. Plug away. It may help them in there next choice as well.

Also, if any newbies see a puppet or puppets that pop off the web site at you that caught your interest, please share with us. We like to know why one rules over the other. We all are so different but the same. Which I think is really cool.

The ideas and dreams of others that bounce around on the threads are just priceless.

I am anxiously waiting on the replies to scroll down the page.

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Checking out the puppetsRick CinaAug 5, 2012
 tweetSteve PetraAug 5, 2012
 Re: Checking out the puppetsRick CinaAug 5, 2012
 bald eagleSteve PetraAug 6, 2012
 Re: Checking out the puppetsRick CinaAug 6, 2012
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center