AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Merry Christmas!

• Posted Dec 19, 2006 11:40 AM

I just wanted to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! My Axtell bear is asleep right now or he would say the same thing. He must be dreaming. He keeps calling someone "Honey!"

My Axtell lion is starring in a Christmas pageant. He insisted on being in the Nativity. When he heard that the shepherds would find a baby lion in the manger he volunteered for the role.

The dodo bird is playing the part of the angel. (I never told him that dodos can't fly. I just give him a lift and he thinks he's flying.)

The orangutan can't decide whether the first Christmas was good or bad, as per the Axtrax Christmas CD. I think once he opens his gift (a banana) he'll know that it was good.

And the Axtell baby has people wondering whether it was a Silent Night after all! While the song is playing a volunteer is asked to hold the baby, but he keeps bursting out with his own tearful singing when that happens.

-Tony
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center