AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Hi !

• Posted Mar 20, 2008 9:42 PM

Just thought I would check in and say hi. I have been a huge puppet enthusiast ever since I was a small boy. Even though I have worked in the entertainment industry as both talent and production for the past 28 years, I have never had the opportunity to do any real performing with puppets, even though I own a few.

After seeing your website and getting excited about the Magic puppets (the movement is just amazing!), I am now trying to talk my wife into helping me put together a puppet entertainment company for children and family parties and events.

I have a good history in show production......but talking the wife into investing into such a venture....well, that's the hard part. Any ideas?

Glad to be a part of the fun!

Don Schockow
      Rainbow Ridge Productions
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center