AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Newbie in NYC

• Posted Apr 22, 2008 6:36 PM

Newbie who is happy to be here, I often visit for inspiration and the priceless advice of everyone here who is more seasoned than me. I love entertaining kids, always have. I am striving to be better and better and reach the professional standard displayed here. I have a dozen clown magic shows under my belt, 11 of them have recieved excellent feed-back, even follow up calls to my current employer praising my performance. ( Don't ask about the first party I did and why I have had Velcro on my pockets since then

I will branch off to work on my own soon. I am bursting with potential, but I know nothing compares to experience and doing your homework, so here I am. Studying, note-taking and standing in awe in the shadow of Giants.

I am so glad to have found this Forum and Axtell. I have an Axtell puppet fund going...baby steps..baby steps...

Thank you all!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center