AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Handling kids
    • Suzie
      Posted Apr 1, 2012 3:06 PM

I know there are a lot of Bullying Programs going on. I am having Axtell build me a little girl. I was thinking about doing a skit to show how she supports kids or herself that get teased.
      When I was growing up, we had teasers, and we had bullying going on. Maybe there is really no difference. When I was a kid there was. The teasers picked and you could get even or out smart them as a way of getting back. The others were just down right mean, and needed a good knock up side the head. I guess I am telling my age.
      I am hoping to do a skit with her using her head as a way of getting back that will not hurt anyone.
      When I was growing up I got teased alot. I out smarted all but one. I ended up cleaning his clock. He backed off after that.
      I want this little girl to be smarter at handling such kids.
      Do you all call teasing bullying these days? Or is there still a difference?
      I have a lot of ideas, but I am open minded for any thoughts you all might have. We may already be on the same page.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)