AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Handling kids
    • Suzie
      Posted Apr 1, 2012 3:06 PM

I know there are a lot of Bullying Programs going on. I am having Axtell build me a little girl. I was thinking about doing a skit to show how she supports kids or herself that get teased.
      When I was growing up, we had teasers, and we had bullying going on. Maybe there is really no difference. When I was a kid there was. The teasers picked and you could get even or out smart them as a way of getting back. The others were just down right mean, and needed a good knock up side the head. I guess I am telling my age.
      I am hoping to do a skit with her using her head as a way of getting back that will not hurt anyone.
      When I was growing up I got teased alot. I out smarted all but one. I ended up cleaning his clock. He backed off after that.
      I want this little girl to be smarter at handling such kids.
      Do you all call teasing bullying these days? Or is there still a difference?
      I have a lot of ideas, but I am open minded for any thoughts you all might have. We may already be on the same page.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center