AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Funny Story
    • Suzie
      Posted Apr 11, 2012 1:38 PM

This happened last evening. It was funny. A lady called me on my husband's cell phone. Which could not have been easy for her to find our telephone number, we do not have a land line. She called and was stumbling all over her wording. She had to ask me something, but if I didn't want to it was okay, but she was hoping I'd say "Yes". She was so excited to talk to me. She was telling me how she enjoyed me and my Puppet at the kids program I did a month ago. She just loved the Raccoon and so did all the kids. I told her it was a Possum. She said they all look the same. Anyways, she continued to ask me what his name was. I told her it was Dodger DeCar. She said yes that is the one you had there. "Dodger". Anyways, they are planning a party at her church and the theme is "Under The Big Top". She wanted to know if I would come and bring the puppet as one of the acts. Of course I said sure. Then I told her I had other puppets. I was holding the knowledge of having a Seal until the end. (Perfect for Under the Big Top). Oh My Gosh! If there could have been light bulbs! She was really excited about my Seal. So I told her a little about my Seal and what she could do. She was really excited about the Seal. She had me repeat the Seal's name to her several times, and spell it. She wanted to get it right. It ended with her going back to the committee and telling them that I was willing to come. And to tell them that I will bring Ayla the Seal. It was really a lot of fun talking to her on the phone. She had me caught up in her excitment. My only concern is. The last two times I had Ayla out. My father-inlaw called her a dog. My 5 year old grandson called her a Dolphin. This lady doesn't know a Raccoon from a Possum. This could really get interesting. {:-> I liked the part really well where she added who should I make the check out to. Cool! {:->
      I thought I'd share, because I know you all had those excited phone calls at one time or another. This was my first excited call, since I am a beginner.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)