AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

cool site - free business card

March 12 2005 at 5:31 AM
oz 
from IP address 192.118.28.70

Hi to you all
My name is OZ and i'm form n.z - i hust found one great site for designing your own business card.
They have allot of templates and products - I orderd 250 business cards and it arrive in great shape - I promise their customer service agent that i will tell about them to all my frieds...
this is their link :
http://www.dcp-print.com?agent_camp=7887001

enjoy
Oz Gur

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
david

Thank you

March 15 2005, 6:18 AM 

I used your link and did the design - you are right they have allot of designs.
I'm waiting to get the cards...

Jack

Cool...

February 24 2006, 11:35 AM 

WOW, thats cool, I have ordered 250 cards for me and Willy
Thanks...
Jackxxx

N Jay

Business Cards

March 13 2009, 5:48 AM 

saw the site looks good but what if you live in the states it becomes costly right??
N J

Tony Borders

Card swap

May 2 2009, 11:48 AM 

I have noticed in the past month that people who ask for my business card and say they will call, do not call. Now these are folks that have shown every intent to call, one even a free show for Make a Wish, with a promise to bring some magicians along. I told her to just send me an e-mail with the information. Nothing! A couple of others were "warm calls" with people thinking they'd like a show, but not committed to a date, but I still expected a call or e-mail.

It reminds me of waiting by the phone in college when I gave a girl a number. We didn't have answering machines back then.

So, it would appear that it is best to get THEIR card as well as give them yours, and if they don't have a card you should write their contact info on the back of one of your cards. "Would Tuesday be a good day for me to call you?"

Just a thought. When you hand out a card be sure to collect their info as well if they have shown a good interest.

Steve Axtell

Free cards in USA

May 2 2009, 12:35 PM 

Trick

Yes

May 2 2009, 4:01 PM 

I must agree, VistaPrint is my top choice for cards here in the US. Yes, you can getfree cards from them, but those cards say VistaPrint on the back. This is not bad, and is not a problem. But if you dont want that it's only a couple dollars to have blank or a design back. They do GREAT work, the cards are amazing, and you can get stationary and stamps and anything you can think of to match your cards.

N Jay

Re: cool site - free business card

May 3 2009, 7:09 AM 

I have tried both of the cards plus some signs and a few hats and t shirts lets see how this turns out.

Terry Wild

There's good!

May 3 2009, 3:26 PM 

I received my free cards and I'm very pleased with them!
The quality of the card stock is good as well.
Best always,
Terry Wild

mark t

vista print

May 3 2009, 3:56 PM 

I used vista print and was very pleased. They kept my design on file and I have been able to use it on everything from cards, to letterhead to shirts and pens. I was even able to download my logo etc for use on website etc. I can edit any of my wording etc at any time.
mark

Steve Axtell

Cafe Press

May 3 2009, 8:27 PM 

You can also have a store full of products with your logo and photos on it without having to spend a dime. This can be set up within an hour. Check out Cafe Press.... here is my AxTelevision Storefront...

http://www.cafepress.com/axtv

Ax

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center