AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Ax

Panning

April 23 2016, 2:06 PM 

It should only take one hand pulling the lid off to reveal what's inside. If you have a live glove hand (assume it would need to be) on the puppet I don't see any problem.

Eric

Intro

May 9 2016, 2:46 PM 

Hello everyone,
My name is Eric, and I have recently delved into the exciting world of puppets and am learning vent. I'm loving them! I've got an Axtell Turtle and Platypus so far and soon will be adding a dragon to my show. I'm glad to be here and so happy that the resources on the website are available. I look forward to learning, applying and eventually contributing my own experiences. Thank you.
ELY the Magic Guy: Unity through Magic

Harlen

Puppet Custom Yeah!

May 23 2016, 7:20 PM 

I am a guy in his late forties. I think it is high time that i have a custom puppet! So, I am trying to get suggestions from like-minded puppet-maniacs. Right now, the wife and I have it narrowed down to two or three choices.

1. A Trump Puppet. I think this one could be great, because I could get very political. Make America great again? More like make puppets fun again!

2. A little girl's head on a dinosaur body. I could make up a wacky backstory for this little e lady. Plus, I have an infinite source of material for her: my niece Candice! haha. she is always getting into such funny situations and saying such precious things. Don't worry, she has a normal body lohaha.

3. This last one is my favorite, but my wife hates it. It would be a talking school bus, but like a school bus from the islands, mon. He would have a Jamaican accent and love Bob Marley. Helen thinks no one would like this, but I call him Roger O' Busley and it is sort of my dream to go on America Has Talent with him.

So, vote, people! Who should I shell out for? Plus, how much turkey am I going to have to spend here? I want them to be as life-like ad possible and all be as tall as me (I am 5'3").

God Bless!

Suzie

Puppet Custom Yeah!

May 24 2016, 1:34 AM 

I love custom puppets. Ax has built several for me.

If you are asking for votes.

I am not in favor of your second choice. The half human...

The movie "Cars" was a hit and run.
I could see a talking bus.

You have to do what works for you.
So, unless you are happy with your puppet.
No one else will be either. It will show...

So in the end...it is totally in your best interest to go with what you want.

I wish you loads of luck with your new adventure.

Lucy

Hello everyone!

July 13 2016, 5:44 AM 

I'm new here and just want to say hello happy.gif!

Chris Wintter

Hi Lucy

July 13 2016, 6:28 PM 

Hey Lucy, Nice to have you on board. I'd love to hear a little about you. Do you have any Axtell Puppets?
Are you planning to get one in the future?

Chris

< Previous Page 110 11 12 13 14 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center