AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Lia

Newbie in NYC

April 22 2008, 6:36 PM 

Newbie who is happy to be here, I often visit for inspiration and the priceless advice of everyone here who is more seasoned than me. I love entertaining kids, always have. I am striving to be better and better and reach the professional standard displayed here. I have a dozen clown magic shows under my belt, 11 of them have recieved excellent feed-back, even follow up calls to my current employer praising my performance. ( Don't ask about the first party I did and why I have had Velcro on my pockets since then

I will branch off to work on my own soon. I am bursting with potential, but I know nothing compares to experience and doing your homework, so here I am. Studying, note-taking and standing in awe in the shadow of Giants.

I am so glad to have found this Forum and Axtell. I have an Axtell puppet fund going...baby steps..baby steps...

Thank you all!

Dan Montgomery

I'm here!

April 23 2008, 3:12 PM 

Hi! I am passing through!

Have a Great Day,

Dan Montgomery

Jason

New guest, New to this

August 19 2008, 8:19 PM 

I have always loved puppets and ventriloquism. So now that I am able I will be starting in ventriloquisim and hopefully learn as much as possible in the shortest amount of time.

montana santa

reading

August 20 2008, 1:37 PM 

Reading what website?

N Jay

Re: Please Check In Here if you're visiting!

August 22 2008, 5:01 AM 

YUPPERS I AM AVID READER KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK
N JAY

Randyg

September 4 2008, 11:37 AM 

I am starting to post here after being around for a couple years. I love axtells puppets and I really am excited to see the new characters coming out like they are . Keep them coming. (armadillo)

I do puppet shows but no venting.

Thanks
Randy

Trick

September 22 2008, 8:40 PM 

V: Alright, well, here we are...You ready to check in?
F: !efil ym ni ydaer erom neeb reveN !haey hO
V: Umm...What was that...?
F: Well, my mother always said no backtalking while I was under her roof...
V: So?
F: (looks up) So we're not under her roof anymore...
V: Enough, just check in and introduce us!
F: Can't do that!
V: And just why not?
F: I only work when peopl can hear me...no fingers to type with.
V: So once again, I do all the work and you get all the credit.
F: And the big bucks...Which reminds me, you still owe me some money.

Oi, ok enough of that, allow myself to introduce....myself....

Hello! Bonjour! Hola! Aloha! Konnichi Wa! And just in case you're reading this in the am: Ohayou Gozaimasu!

My name is Patrick, but normally go by Trick (Drop the PA, I don't come from Pennsylvania...ouch, bad joke) I have been mainly know as a Magician, as that is what I have been doing for the past 21 years...(21 years? Wow that makes me feel old...And I'm only 25...Wow maybe I should say several years...But then that could be any number. Ooo! I could be a magician with zero death crystals...Yeah, then people would want to book me)

Ok, back to what I was saying, I have been a magician for many years. During my times of magic, I found myself interested in Vent, and the leap didn't seem that far (Which is good cuz back then I was young, and today I'm too fat to leap) So when I told my parents about this new found interest (imagine how proud they were first its "Mommy I want to do magic" then "Mommy, I'm ready to be a big boy and play with dolls") they supported me and got me my first vent. dummy...A Charlie McCarthy. Well I used that puppet of mine for a good, um, 2 weeks, before I got bored (I was 10, I had a short attention spand an-...OO LOOK SOMETHING SHINEY)

Anywho, though my McCarthy wound up in a garage sale, the skill I started learning grew with me, until I found I could talk to myself rather easily!
But I'm sure if you're reading this you don't care. The point I'm slowly and painfully getting to is that now I have decided to return to ventriloquism and start creating more shows based of this wonderful art. I decided that my first puppet for this venture should definatly be an Axtell, and by weeks end my lovely new Crow will be here. Looking forward to a lot more fun puppets and new shows!

Oh wait and yes I read the site!

Trick, The Magician (Yeah, think about it)

Steve Scott

Canadian Steve here Eh!

September 22 2008, 9:26 PM 

Just checking in. My Magic Drawing Board is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Oh joy! Oh rapture! Good thing my wife is an artist.

Mr. Jay

LIKE THIS PAGE

November 4 2009, 5:03 AM 

....and thought it should continue Tony had a great idea when he first started it last year...lets keep it running and updated

Terry Wild

We love this site!

November 4 2009, 8:34 AM 

This is our favourite place on the net!
I'm lucky I suppose, my wife is just as whimisical as myself and she loves our Axtell puppets. She is a reserved girl normally, and seems to transform into a terrific stand-up comic with one of Steve's puppets on her hand. We mostly work for disabled folk and churches. One of the real pleasures of this art form is "just thinkin' about what we'll do next!" There is no doubt whatever that Axtell's make the world's best vent puppets, and we always get a good reaction when we perform with them. We had/have a band for yonks, but nothing gives us the satisfaction of having people laugh at our puppet's antics and gags! We reckon what this world needs apart from Jesus, is a good laugh!
best always,
Terry

Steve Axtell

Thanks! Awesome

November 4 2009, 7:41 PM 

It's so great to read all the wonderful comments from old visitors and new visitors. You all Rock!

Ax

Mr. Jay

Hey AX

November 6 2009, 10:27 AM 

I thought that this would be a great Idea and have it revisited at least once each year to nrefreshen it with new visitors. so everyone who signed it once before you are also requested to resign it with updated new stuff

janice

Just checking in

November 16 2009, 2:11 AM 

hello I'm just letting you know I'm in the area

Steve Axtell

Tell us more!

November 17 2009, 8:37 AM 

Let us know about yourself when you post here. Where you are from, your experience and what your interests are with Axtell products and entertaining. Thanks.

Bob Conrad

No Question

November 18 2009, 4:41 PM 

No question, I just enjoy reading what everyoner is talking about.

GRANT CARTER

MDB FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR GIGS

December 13 2009, 12:40 AM 

ANY IDEAS?

Steve Axtell

Welcome Grant

December 13 2009, 8:31 AM 

This thread or subject is to tell us about yourself so we can get to know you. You can start a new thread subject by clicking on "Post an Idea or Comment", or you can also search for archived posts from the past using the SEARCH function to search for ideas you can use. There are tons of them in here.

So tell us about yourself!

Mr. Jay

I am me

December 14 2009, 1:03 PM 

I am me I could have been you but not today
Today I decided to be me its good to be me
even though it might be good to be you as well
So whenever you want to be me give it some thought
and think how nice it could be if you were you

GRANT CARTER

MDB/THANKS TO TONY BORDERS

December 14 2009, 3:32 PM 

THANKS for the MDB Holiday ideas...I really like the New Years idea....I'll be using it this season. THANKS again Tony....MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yoly

WELCOME: Please Check In Here First!

January 6 2010, 1:14 PM 

Hello, checking in. Yes, I visit once in a while when I get a little break during my lunch hour. Awesome site.
I am 100% axtell. Happy new year to all!

Yoly Pacheco

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 514 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center