AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Tony Borders

Searching the forum

May 13 2010, 8:46 PM 

I might suggest that you click on the search at the top of the postings and find those things that pertain to the Axtell product(s) you may already own. For example, if you have a drawing board do a search (match) for board and see what comes up.

Karen D

Welcome!

May 27 2010, 12:04 PM 

Yes, I'm reading these pages!

Richard

I'm reading too!!!

July 21 2010, 6:14 PM 

I drop by every few days just to take a look around. I recently noticed the new website and it's much easier to navigate.

I've never met Steve, only communicating via email a couple of times, but he as agreed to create a "person" for me. I can see from the site how busy he is, but my excitement has turned to obsession and I find myself dropping by every few days just to see what has been added. Steve said that he hopes to have her (my "person") completed sometime this autumn.

I've always been able to make my Dad laugh, (even today he'll laugh so hard it actually scares me), but he's growing tired and I'm not sure how much longer I'll have him with me. The character that Steve is creating for me, is something that my Dad has long encouraged me to do. So I'm trying to bring that wish to fruition. Hopefully I will be able to get them both on video to share with generations of our family to come.

Tony Borders

Thanks

July 21 2010, 9:58 PM 

Richard, thank you for sharing. Best wishes to you and your dad. You are very thoughtful.

KeithSuranna

July 24 2010, 8:10 PM 

I just started reading today. Great info!

Steve London

We're here.

August 5 2010, 12:09 AM 

Hi. We've just orded our seventh Axtell puppet. We are based in Brisbane, Australia and are basically a roving act, working at festivals and agricultural shows. (Fairs.)

Cheers.

Steve and Sally.
TALL POPPIES - Comedy With Puppets

Steve Petra

You're here!

August 5 2010, 10:13 AM 

Welcome Tall Poppies. Interesting venues...do you have a website?

George Shanthakumar

Fine...

August 10 2010, 1:20 AM 

I'm fine and enjoying ventriloquism everyday...

George Shanthakumar

Frank

Checking in

August 20 2010, 2:20 PM 

I'm here. Just found this forum. I am also with the hands free forum.
Having a GREAT time with all the puppets.

Steve London

Re: WELCOME: Please Check In Here First!

November 25 2010, 12:16 PM 

Joe. B.

November 28 2010, 3:20 PM 

im reading away...

Desmond

Took my time

December 6 2010, 3:02 AM 

I'm a long time customer of Axtell, but first time viewing the forum. But it won't be the last time I log on to the forum.

Declan

January 11 2011, 7:35 AM 

Just got the drawing board and i love it. Really Buzzin!

gloria delaney

Educator looking for ideas

January 18 2011, 10:10 AM 

My daughter just sent me your web site. I am an educator and puppeteer. In the next 20 months I will join the unemployed via retirement. I have a company in the making to help teachers with reading. Do you have any puppets that could fit the bill for my theme "Papa's Tool Shed for Reading?" ie: Construction worker, teacher, grandma

Tony Borders

construction worker

January 18 2011, 1:27 PM 

Great theme! The building blocks of reading. You never mentioned whether you knew ventriloquism. As a puppeteer you should check out Dad from The Fam (family). He has a firm, but approachable serious side to him. He comes in either full body or half body.

For a comical construction worker you could go with The Storyteller. He is a ventriloquist puppet in overalls. Add a hardhat and you've got yourself someone who cuts his teeth learning how to build the pyramids.

Steve Axtell

Welcome

January 19 2011, 7:56 PM 

So great to see many different types of entertainers here.... magicians, puppeteer, ventriloquists... Once you check in here, please hit "return to index" and post your questions. Love to help you!

Ax

Adam

Responding

January 20 2011, 7:58 AM 

Checking in

Thomas Ronda

The HFMDB "Upgrade is TERRIFFIC!!

January 21 2011, 1:05 AM 

I've just received my "Upgraded" HFMDB and I'm completely blown away! WOW!!!!!! WOW!!!!! and.......... WOW!!!!
But before I give you my review and citique, I have to say that I first purchased the Axtell Manual Magic Drawing Board over 15 years ago and used it in many of my shows. The audiences, both young and old, went wild when those eyes started to move and they nearly fell off there seats when the mouth opened. I always got an incredible response when I performed this effect. Neeedless to say, when Steve Axtell later introduced the Remote Hands Free Drawing Board I immediately saw the potential of bringing my shows to a new level with this new improved version. Well, I was probably one of the first dozen or so, to my knowledge, to purchase it. That was over 5 years ago. And now! Steve has done it again. The New/ Upgraded HFMDB is truley in a class all by itself. The potential this board has is only limited to your own imagination. When I received my "Upgrade" I followed the instructions and was up and running in no time. The Magic Axtrax that came with the "Upgrade" was downloaded to my computer in seconds and with the great Tech Support help from John Schmeling who assisted me in loading the Magic Trax into my ipod and fine tuning the playback I was in Drawing Board Heaven and lov'in it.. Now, I'm no techno electrical genius, but you don't have to be one with this New HFMDB. It's really very simple to setup and use. Like plug and play. The Board also has the ability for you to create your own Trax and program your own character's voice, mouth and eye movements along with music, sound effects or whatever, thru "Audacity" program. Audacity is what I use. Or, you can just use the Marker Eraser to operate to Drawing Board remotely if you desire too. The portability of this prodct is also a major plus. I can pack The Board, Easel Stand, Eraser, Ipod, headset mike, a few wires, and my Sonic Portable Amp (also used for my Toucan) along with the rest of my show props into my Abbott's Suitcase Table on Wheels and I'm on the road. There is no doubt that this product will clearly bring my act up to a whole new "next" level over and above the competition. With the dedicated support staff at Axtell, and Steve's honor and committment to his customers and his products, dollar for dollar you'll, without a doubt, get your greatest bang for your buck with the NEW Hands-Free Magic Drawing Board.
PS. I still have and ocassionally use the 15 year old Manual Drawing Board. FYI Steve also just replaced the grid, eyes, mouth and the clear plastic drawing surface on that oldy. There aren't to many of todays products that can be repaired or worth repairing that's over 15 years old? Ax, you build'em to last! A special Thanks to Steve and your crew, for all the great things you continue to do.

Peter

January 28 2011, 7:02 AM 

Peter here!

barney piercy

yes i read your web site a lot

February 8 2011, 3:15 PM 

subject.. does anyone make a voice activated puppet ? where your voice operates the mouth movement so a person can play a guitar and sing and also the puppet can sing to. I dont know how to operate a guitar and puppet at the same time. I always thought it would be a good idea to have a puppet seting across from the ventriloquist like a real person with movement and sing . But to operate a puppet and guitar at same time is a dificult operation to keep in time thank you barney google

< Previous Page 13 4 5 6 714 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center