AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

4th of July Show

July 6 2008 at 9:39 PM
Montana's Santa 
from IP address 216.129.241.206

I was asked to do a 30 minute show --ended up doing an hour and 12 minutes because of scheduling mishaps ("please Keep going, Santa...") -- and kids cried and complained when I did quit! The magic drawing board was a smash with the kids and the drunks as well -- the social center in Zortman is a restaurant bar -- I played to 30 kids and 80 drinkers.

The magic tricks went over well, but my figure, Rosie, was a big hit -- some kids actually got in an argument with her over George Washington (long, but funny story)... the Abe Lincoln jokes suggested were caught by some of the drunks, but went right over the head of the kids... oh well.

I've been asked back next year.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Montana Santa

Repetitive, aren't I?

July 6 2008, 9:41 PM 

Had to brag about my show twice-- shame on me...still feeling the high of having a successfull show -- that's the fourth success (on my scale of success anyway) out of four shows--- in as many months. Practice does help.

mark t

Re: Repetitive, aren't I?

July 11 2008, 5:14 PM 

santa,

i posted some pics of myself on the yahoo christian vent page, i am in the same collum as your pic but at the bottom of the page, just me and some of my critters. of course, now i just have to learn how to get the picture right side up!
mark

Current Topic - 4th of July Show  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center