AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Uniqueness

August 19 2008 at 9:24 PM
Tony Borders 
from IP address 75.32.74.155

As you promo yourselves, don't forget to let them know what is unique about your show and its benefits for the customer. "Your child gets to produce a live dove in a magic trick." "I leave a poster for each classroom reminding them of what to do if they are bullied." "The school gets a free assembly and an opportunity to raise funds in an evening performance." "Last year each school that had the STAR assembly saw an improvement in their students' overall test scores."

Likewise, if you find yourself in a city with lots of magicians you will want to wow them with your unique magic or audience control.

For unique tricks check out the Axtell magic tricks section. Quality props with fabulous audience appeal.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
montana's santa

uniqueness

August 21 2008, 7:09 PM 

how do you catch a unique act? you neak up on them....

Uniqueness indeed

August 21 2008, 8:47 PM 

Being a ventriloquist makes me unique in my area.

The fact I have gotten away from regular puppets and gone with animals is unique. Neale Bacon and his Crazy Critters!

I have even worked my rather unique name into our slogan "Just Bacon Up Some Fun!"

Tony Borders

Traveling name

August 21 2008, 10:25 PM 

If you ever come down South you can dub yourself as the true Canadian Bacon!

Current Topic - Uniqueness  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center