AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Early Christmas

November 19 2008 at 12:15 PM
Tony Borders 
from IP address 75.18.125.20

Folks, you may want to treat yourself to the Christmas CD of background music that Axtell has produced. Great for playing before, during, or after a show. I need to get one myself!

I have my first holiday show tomorrow and I'm not in the mood yet. It was 79 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday! Today I'm a pirate with a painted tropical beach backdrop and tomorrow playing with a snowman? I may have to do my Axtell animal show and just talk about the animals around the world that Santa stopped off to see.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Steve made a CD ???

November 21 2008, 8:39 AM 

I found the Arthur Stead Royalty Free Background CDs on the Axtell site.

Is that what you were refering to, Tony ?

If not, I wasn't aware that Steve had recorded a CD that he was selling.

I know he is a keyboardist, like myself, but was not aware he was marketing his own recordings.

What's the scoop Ax ? Did you cut an album ????

8~)

Mark

Tony Borders

Arthur's

November 21 2008, 10:10 AM 

I was thinking of the one you found. If it is on Steve's website I give him credit for it. Like the Easter Egg hunt last spring. I said, "Steve laid an egg."

Magic - Puppets & Keyboard, oh my!

November 22 2008, 7:51 AM 

That is Arthur Stead's CD from his Make it Magic Series....not mine. Interesting that many magicians / entertainers are also musical.

Okay this is cool... Yeah I'm a keyboard player in my local rock band http://www.menonthemoonband.com

But in this thread we have some very interesting BIG TIME players who are also Axtell Customers.

Arthur Stead was the keyboard player for many big name bands including Peter Frampton.

and Mark Pettey in this forum was the keyboard player for big names like The Marshal Tucker Band.

We are going to have a MagicTrax made so our Hands-Free Chimp can play piano and sing. It's very cool.

Ax

Current Topic - Early Christmas  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center