AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Many Pictures Posted

July 25 2009 at 6:04 PM
N Jay 
from IP address 76.109.65.92

If you guys want to see what transpired at the VH Con go to my blog I have posted quite a few pictures with more to follow if you have questions you can ask them here or ask them at my site.

Ventriloquially Yours
N J
Remember No Person Is Too Tall That
They Can Not Stoop To Help Any Child
http://www.ventriloquiallyyours.blogspot.com

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ron Crowley

Great pix

July 26 2009, 5:12 AM 

N Jay..great photo presentation. You didn't miss many folks. You met Wilma and Nacho and Neale from B.C. So far I haven't seen any pics of bud,John Hopper from that state which rhymes with Genesee.
This year my aim is a seminar north of Kentucky(man, Kaintuck's a fine place!). I learned a lot at Vent Haven and shall always appreciate its influences.
P.S. The Right Reverend Robin and I were both Fort Mitchell rookies the same year. Robin, your newsletter shows a lot of work. Guess it shows God is still chasing me. Ron

N Jay

Pictures on my Blog

July 26 2009, 9:04 AM 

I have taken many more pictures that so far haven't been posted Ron did I get yours and if not could you please send me a signed photo with short bio and signed business card to be posted on the blog...watch for up coming photos and stories and if you have some bits about the VH Con and anyone else have photos and bits from Summit I will be glad to help bring more attention to it, but entering it. So to add please send them to me with your name, I take no credit for the entries, I give them all to the sender.

Ventriloquially Yours
N J
Remember No Person Is Too Tall
Not To Stoop To Assist Any Child

http://www.ventriloquiallyyours.blogspot.com

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center