<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Excerpt from the "Belly Talkers" Movie

November 1 2009 at 6:52 AM

from IP address 76.91.10.84

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Belly Talkers

November 1 2009, 9:16 AM 

There is only one word to discribe this video WOW!!!
I was Forturnate enough to be a kid when Edgar and Charlie were still performing as well as being part of Pauls and Jerry's Show...what great days they were. It would be very difficult to replace the likes of these two..I would love to see another segment of this movie when you could show it. THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Tony Borders

Thanks for sharing

November 2 2009, 7:23 AM 

Fascinating, video, Mr. Jay! Thanks for sharing it! You can get mp3 CD's of the Charlie McCarthy radio show on ebay all the time. They will play on your computer or you can download them to an Ipod type player. Our library had several cassettes of Charlie McCarthy but they've dwindled down from being listened to so much.

Belly Talkers

November 3 2009, 4:34 PM 

I loved this as well but must inform you I did not upload this item but thank you your kind words Tony

Current Topic - Excerpt from the "Belly Talkers" Movie  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center