Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tony Borders

She's beautiful!

December 15 2010, 8:14 AM 

Oh, and so is the puppet.

Nina your the Doll

December 15 2010, 9:22 AM 

Nina your such a talent and we appreciate your work here in the states...will you be returning for the venthaven convention in July again..would love to see you...

As for the new granny looks fabulous

Nina's Granny

December 21 2010, 10:30 AM 

The Granny was a fun project to make for Nina Conti. She has been using our Old Storyteller puppet as her Granny and developed into a great and funny routine which you can see here

Travis H

Re: Nina Conti Custom Puppet

December 21 2010, 2:20 PM 

Adorable routine, lovely vent, and look at the size of that crowd!

Observations

December 22 2010, 5:40 AM 

I love how the funny parts of the routine developed by her exploring the puppet's construction. Once she observed the pointer hand, long rubbery nose that could move, etc.... she built on that.

Also the character of the Granny is very strong. Simple statements like, "oh I have an arm", or "is that my left or right leg", or "I don't want to be a bother to you dear"..." I don't want to get my nose caught in the zip" ...keep her simple granny character real.

Another thing Nina is so good at is laughing at the puppet so naturally. Just like it was a real person. Not hamming it up for the large crowd. Very understated...very talented.

It will be fun to see how the routine and the new Granny character develop.

Ax

Current Topic - Nina Conti Custom Puppet  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center