AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Vacation Bible School VBS

March 29 2011 at 10:12 PM

from IP address 76.173.204.92

Thanks to Tony Borders we have some great new ideas for using Axtell puppets with Vacation Bible Schools again....

http://www.axtell.com/vbs2011.html

Ax

This message has been edited by axtell from IP address 76.172.114.60 on Jan 20, 2012 7:17 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Awesome

March 31 2011, 6:20 AM 

I love it. I hope that VBS will be huge for the U.S. this year. It looks like for us that Group Publishing is in the lead again this year with Standard publishing coming in second. (so far)! let's pray that a lot of lives will be touched in positive ways.

Tony Borders

website pics

March 31 2011, 8:59 PM 

If you have a puppet that fits a VBS theme and you feel comfortable doing church shows you may want to take a photo of you and your puppet and put it on the web. You could also email it to some local churches.

Tony Borders

Quotes wanted

January 20 2012, 6:29 AM 

Folks, the 2012 VBS page is nearly done, with suggestions for which puppets to use for which VBS. (Vacation Bible School). I'd love to spice it up with photos of you and your puppet and/or with a quote. If you have a short, short quote about how the Axtell product added some WOW to your VBS or how the children reacted I would sprinkle it in with the VBS page. I may not use the photo, but would love to see it, especially if the puppet is in costume.

You can email them to me at tony@tonyborders.com.

Thanks!

Tony Borders

quotes?

January 23 2012, 10:36 AM 

Still hoping for quotes of how well your puppets have gone over at churches, particularly VBS.

Suzie Hemmer

Axtell Puppet's in Children "Message" Sermon

January 31 2012, 4:10 PM 

Been using Axtell puppets for the Children's Messages at our church. They are a huge hit, with the children and the adults. I am still building my collection. The ideas keep flying in my head. Most Ideas are made up by me that I use. I borrow some warm up material from you all (ideas) then make some twist and turns to make them my own.
I get a lot of email stuff...like stories and jokes and what not. I rewrite them to fit a Children's message. I use a children's Bible a lot to build my story lines too. I will give God all the Glory for his messages being a hit, cause most of the time when I practice...I continue to mess up. But out front doing my thing for the Children...God takes the reins and off we go. Almost totally without mistake and it is usually cool to see the reacts from the kids and the adults, during and afterwards.
The biggest help I can offer is put it to Prayer. God has always come through for me. Shoot, he even gives me ideas out of the blue some times. It is cool if we only take the time to listen.

Kevin D. Dennis

VBS Departure

February 15 2012, 10:42 AM 

We're actually departing from tradional VBS's this year. We're doing an old one by Truth Quest. It's a flight school theme.

Tony Borders

Slow on the uptake

February 15 2012, 9:09 PM 

I had to read your post three times before I caught what you said about "departing" on traditional themes with your "flight" theme!

Sounds like the Axtell birds would fit right in.

VBS 2012

February 20 2012, 8:24 AM 

Here is the updated link for VBS 2012 - Thanks Tony!

http://subdomain706828.virtualave.net/id38.html

Kevin D Dennis

Re: Vacation Bible School VBS

March 2 2012, 8:27 AM 

Yes my birds and I are going to wing it that week. Actually the entire bible study will be based on teaching my Dodo to fly. We're considering a green screen video of the Dodo learning to fly for the family night.

Current Topic - Vacation Bible School VBS  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center