AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Next Week Is The Vent Haven Convention

July 6 2011 at 1:03 PM

from IP address 75.74.211.189

Hey guys and Gals I will be at the convention next week coming in on tues July 12th and want to meet and greet as many of you as possible. If I don't see you or recognize your face please excuse me, but please come over and say hi. I have a hug for everyone. See you all soon. N Jay

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tony Borders

thanks

July 6 2011, 9:29 PM 

Thanks for the warning! smile

Can't attend??

July 7 2011, 9:18 PM 

I'll be posting all kinds of daily updates on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/steveax

You can also watch live video from the convention compliments of Ventriloquist Central.

http://www.justin.tv/ventriloquistcentral

Boo Hoo Hoo

July 8 2011, 10:11 AM 

Tony doesn't love me anymore LOL!!! or any less for that matter...he never loved me... haha!! T your going to the IBM con? This will be my last one for a while due to placing my whole self into childrens entertainment and attending Kidabra and or Kapitol Kidvention, both dedicated to the childrens entertainer...

Tony Borders

no conventions for me

July 8 2011, 3:57 PM 

Fortunately, I am unable to attend any conventions this summer due to a record number of shows. Too bad they aren't in the winter when work is slower, however, then the teens and kids would be in school.

Response to NJ

July 8 2011, 5:48 PM 

It is wise to go to the conventions that focus on your specialty. It would be fun to go to other conventions, but as I am primarily a vent in all kinds of venues, that's why I only go to Venthaven.

You need to go to the conventions that not only focus on your specialty but allow you to meet other performers who do as well, so you can learn from them too.

I had thought of Kidabra myself but it's focus is primarily magic even of it is kids, so that wouldn't help me as much.

Current Topic - Next Week Is The Vent Haven Convention  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center