AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

MIC-MOUTH

July 15 2011 at 5:56 AM

Steve Axtell 
from IP address 216.68.23.66

Here is our new product! MIC-MOUTH! We introduced it at the Vent Haven Convention!

http://www.axtell.com/micmouth.html

This message has been edited by axtell from IP address 76.172.114.60 on Aug 3, 2011 5:20 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Dumm

Mic Mouth

July 15 2011, 3:32 PM 

Wow Steve! You are going to sell a ton of these! Congrats! Another great idea and product from you! Hope you're having fun at Venthaven.

Ken

Tony Borders

Perfect

July 15 2011, 10:18 PM 

I can envision the new Axtrax's coming up. Perhaps some Frank Sinatra, Scooby Dooby Doo, or some "scatz" (Is that the word.) Ella Fitzgerald style. Or even a lesson on how to do ventriloquism.

Travis H

Re: MIC MOUTH

July 16 2011, 5:41 AM 

Yeah, lip-synching to records or vocal impressions (like Terry Fator's) would be funny. Neat device.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSvGdfOfLFw

Steve Axtell

Jay Johnson demo

July 18 2011, 7:30 AM 

Steve Axtell

Bob Rumba Demo

July 18 2011, 7:32 AM 

Tony Borders

mouth

July 19 2011, 11:03 AM 

A friend of mine said that he wants to get a mic mouth, but he already has a mask. I suggested that he use both at the same time. I think that would be great!

Question: Who is your favorite movie star?
Mouth: I really love Angelina Jolie. People even think we have some of the same facial features.

Wanlu

Mic Mouth

July 19 2011, 6:03 PM 

As soon as I get my MIC MOUTHS I'll give my masks a rest happy.gif

Mic Mouth will give my audience a fresh approach to my old routine.

Thanks Ax! Yodaman! happy.gif

Joe Strauch

Mic Mouth with Lie Dectector Helmet

July 19 2011, 8:50 PM 

I have one of those lie dectector helmets. Baxt also has an excellnet lie dectector lantern. It buzzes and lights up when you ask silly yes and no questions. I was thinking the Mic Mouth might be excellent to make it more funny, and make sure the kid gives the right answer. Plus, it will take any seriousness out of the lie dectector. I always have the feeling the kid might be thinking they do not lie, and then the machine goes off. ( I sometimes make it go off no matter what they say!) Sometimes I think everyone is laughing but them. With this, they will know it is me making them lie, and will make it funnier. I will turn the joke on me!

Thanks for the great prop!

Tony Borders

actor

July 20 2011, 8:53 AM 

Just a note: If you can choose your volunteer before the show and tell them that you are going to put a lie detector on them and explain it will all be for fun, plus they can even lie if they want, then they may not be as self-conscious.

Khevin Barnes

MIC MOUTH

July 20 2011, 10:12 AM 

Steve, I've been using your amazing drawing board for many years and now you've really got my attention again. This will be great for my school shows---what a super, visual, fun idea!
I intend to get one!

Khevin Barnes
The Dr. Wilderness Show, Inc.

Steve Axtell

Thanks

July 20 2011, 9:27 PM 

Khevin... thanks, I'm honored!

Ax

Tony Borders

wait list

July 23 2011, 9:00 PM 

On the home page there is a great photo of Steve and his big mouth. (No offense.) When one clicks on it you'll see that Axtell hopes to start shipping in Sept./Oct.. Also, as in the past, you get a significant savings with the introductory price! In January it goes up to $149.

Bart Scott

Mic-Mouth

August 1 2011, 3:00 PM 

Just ordered mine today Steve.

Hopefully I will get it before October. Theresa told me 10-12 weeks. You guys are busy!

Steve Axtell

Thanks!

August 2 2011, 6:26 PM 

Bart thanks for your order! She is going to try to beat that of course, but YES WOW we are busy!

Tom Farrell

Color

August 3 2011, 9:43 AM 

Steve,

I ordered my mic-mouth at ConVENTion after seeing Mark Wade's introduction.
The prototype we were shown had a natural lip color that could be used on either a male or female subject.
The production models we are seeing on this site are red almost lipstick color wich would be more female.
Are these models going to ship this color or have they not had their final paint touch up?

Steve Axtell

Color that pops

August 3 2011, 10:23 AM 

After looking at the photos from Vent Haven and talking with our staff we decided to punch them up to a brighter saturated color. They will show better from the stage, they'll be funnier even on a guy, and since it's entertainment we wanted them to "POP". If you want the less red, more pink look, let Theresa know. She can specify that in production or might find one that is less-red in the batch for you. Email Theresa directly at order@axtell.com

Ax

Tony Borders

Addiction

August 7 2011, 8:25 PM 

Steve, I have had to tell my wife that you are my supplier. She has known for years about my addiction. I started off with some pretty mild things, like a vinyl Vern, or an Amazing Ape. But I quickly found I wanted more. Just one and I was addicted. The bear satisfied me for quite awhile. But then you kept creating. You kept demonstrating. Other addicts kept telling me about new substances you had created.

My wife found my stash. I hid it in the cleaning supplies because I thought she would never look in there. But her sister is coming for a weekend and my supply was discovered. She also found the pictures of the mic mouth under some papers in my desk drawer. I swore to her that nothing was going on... yet. But she knew of my desire.

I am trying to convince her that these are for medicinal purposes. I don't know how I could function at work without them. She is looking for a local VA chapter. Ventriloquists' Anonymous, but so far even the chapter is anonymous.

I just don't know if Mic Mouth and I can get together in the near future. I really want to work things out with my wife first. I'm sure that she'll eventually see that this is a healthy relationship.

Steve Axtell

Addiction & MIC-MOUTH

August 8 2011, 7:34 AM 

Tony, tell her you only need the MIC-MOUTH so you can use it to.... "Just Say No"!

Steve Axtell

Photos

August 8 2011, 7:35 AM 

Steve Petra made this masterpiece....

[linked image]

Speaking of Masterpieces....

[linked image]

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center