AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New Bookings

September 13 2011 at 1:48 PM
John D. Magician 
from IP address 216.129.241.206

Tried something different and doubled my school bookings already! I sent my brochure to the Superintendent AND the Student Council President!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tony Borders

Knock

September 15 2011, 9:03 AM 

Congrats, John! Thank you for sharing a great tip! In California we would send it to the principal rather than the superintendent, who is over several schools. Postage has gotten so high I must admit that I didn't send anything out. But you encourage me.

John D. Magician

re:replys

September 16 2011, 6:50 AM 

Montana may have a different structure. In many instances the superintendent may have one -- or several -- schools. Sometimes I think superintendent is just a fancy name for principal -- but that's the way it is.

George Bellefeuille (aka)big bro' george

RE: new bookings

September 27 2011, 5:40 AM 

Great idea and the fact that your pursuing it...inspires me. I know that you MUST put on the miles,been to Montana and wow ! there's a stretch between cities in some o' those parts.
MR. D do you have a website...if so I'd like to check it out...also there's a great place for us family entertainers called gig salad on the web...they even have a free listing area that beats what others have paid out big bucks for...I've made great $$$ thru them..so much so that now I use their premier services...they can be found at www.gigsalad.com...hope this can bring you a few extra bookings...big bro george

John D. Magician

website

September 27 2011, 6:16 AM 

BigBroGeorge, my website is www.johndmagician.com I hope to have your gorilla featured there shortly! You're right about the distance. I don't know anybody else who'd drive 325 miles to do a single show...but I do!

Tony Borders

distance

September 27 2011, 6:43 AM 

Fortunately I have the option of flying to most shows that are more than a 2 hour drive. Lots of airports in California. However, I may drive with a friend for a day at one school in Los Angeles. Then stay for the Magic Castle. Anyone out there a member who can get me in?

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center