AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Just Got My Rat

November 11 2011 at 12:12 PM
Roy Stone 
from IP address 184.60.142.18

Just had to show off my new Atell Rat.

[linked image]
I jus need to find a lab coat to fit him. BTW anyone know what size child shirt he would wear?

and here is the drawing of him for my new book he'll be in

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Steve Axtell

Rat clothing

November 11 2011, 4:48 PM 

Try Size 5,6,7 Toddler. Or Small Child. Let me know what fits bets.

There are some great costume lab coats...

http://www.costumehub.com/products/child-lab-coat-costume/ui50783

http://halloweencostumes4kids.com/pages/newchildrenscostumes/doctor.html

Ax

Ed Russe

Rat comic

November 17 2011, 9:01 AM 

I read your post and saw the great Rat. I am putting together a wizard and a aminal safari type vent act.

1. My question is how do you use the comics? as a give away, or do sell as part of your package.

2. Do you self publish or use someone?

I really like the cartoon book idea. Thanks for sharing.

Ed R

Tony Borders

Ed, safari

November 19 2011, 8:39 AM 

Ed, there are some short routines for animals on this forum. If you have a kangaroo I've had good success with the kangaroo routine here. I've done a Safari theme for years now. It is my main birthday show because all kids love animals. It has fit with library themes such as
Reading Safari
Tails From Around the World
Talk to the Animals
(same show, just changed the title to fit each county's theme for that particular year)

For schools I call it Animal Science. However, I NEVER get calls for that. I think they want the real thing. I plan to take it off the choice list for schools.

Ed

Re: Just Got My Rat

November 21 2011, 7:35 AM 

Ed Russe

Thanks Tony

November 21 2011, 7:40 AM 

Thanks for the information. I am still just pulling things together. My main interest was the comic, this sounds and looks like a great idea. I am sure that it takes a lot of work.

Ed Russe

Tony Borders

sayings

November 21 2011, 12:16 PM 

"Are you the dirty brother who killed my rat?"

R.A.T. Radical Attitude Transformation

If a cat has a baby kitten, why doesn't a rat have a baby ritten?

Loves the night life.

Once met Mike Tyson. (Can't put that in print.)

Roy Stone

ED~Regarding Rat comic

December 21 2011, 5:56 AM 

I am a Children's Pastor/ Evangelist in Nashville, TN. This past year i developed a mad scientist character, that uses science demos to share the story of creation. In the process of the development I decided to to do a caricature of the mad scientist for promo purposes. It turned out so well I decided to do all my characters and this turned into a coloring book that I sell at my product table. The show was so popular I've had to develop a sequel for 2012. So I am working on it as we speak. I'm adding the "Lab Rat" as well as an Axtel Parrot. (ordering it today). I'm not sure if I'll do another coloring book but decided to draw up the additional characters anyway. I'll do the parrot one the Christmas/New Year work break. I'll post pics when they are all done.

Ed Russe

Thanks Roy

December 21 2011, 8:53 AM 

I appreciate the answer. The coloring book idea is great. The Rat is very neat looking character, I love the Lab Rat idea.

Ed Russe

Steve Axtell

Color Book

December 21 2011, 10:31 AM 

We do have an Axtell "Magic Coloring Book" full of our characters coming out soon! : ))

Roy Stone

Coloring Book

December 21 2011, 7:35 PM 

The coloring book was a hit a every event I did last year.

Ed Russe

Great Steve

December 22 2011, 5:59 AM 

It will be great to have a coloring book from AXTELL.

Ed Russe

Ed Russe

Magic Coloring Book

December 22 2011, 6:21 AM 

In case you thought I misunderstood, I love the routine with wild thing, the magic coloring book, and recycler. This is on the tape you sell with Colin.

How about a coloring book that the customer puts together as an extra sell item, or give away. My idea would be a single/double page of each character, from your artists. So the user could buy the page of each character he or she uses,to create a coloring book. The user would have to add pages, but as more characters are added more pages would be bought and added. You could the sell rights to create the coloring book for Axtell users show. Just a tought.

Ed Russe

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center