AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Question regarding an old original BAI

December 21 2011 at 7:45 PM

from IP address 184.60.142.18

I just ordered an Axtell Parrot (the Iago style) I was also going to get the BAI but I was given one (yeah) by my old friend Dave Mitchell He got it roughly 20years ago. It is made with the short glove. My question is, can I just order the long gloves and switch out the gimmick?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Wow

December 21 2011, 8:01 PM 

Wow... Dave Mitchell still had a short pair from 20 years ago? Amazing! Hope he's doing well.

Yes you could do that, but it takes quite a bit of work to stuff and glue it all into the new gloves. Pretty much it will fit okay if you get the correct size gloes, small, large or X large.

Cool! Ax

Tony Borders

David

December 21 2011, 9:09 PM 

Hey, David! Was that you I saw on Hoarders television show? I hope you saved some Jam Magic tricks! I love your stuff.

Re: Old BAI

December 22 2011, 5:54 AM 

Thanks Steve, I'm gonna call Theresa today when your offices open and order the gloves. Dave and I will make the modifications in his shop.

Tony, Dave is a great friend and has been my mentor for the past 18 years. He was my wife's children's pastor when she was a child nearly 30 years ago. He has been instrumental in making me who I am today. all my magic, vent, and chalk art skills are a direct result of his training. I love him as a father/brother. I was at his shop a couple days ago and you can't hardly get through it for the "stuff" he has. He and I have decided to clean it out some this summer and put a bunch on ebay.

BTW Dave and I have decided to go to VentHaven together this summer so so I hope to meet Steve and all the others that make this art so great.

Tony Borders

David Mitchell

December 22 2011, 9:45 AM 

David was always one of my faves at I-Fest. His patter with the tricks he sells was always fantastic. I loved when he emceed at the competitions. I still remember "Name that Card". It was named "Fred." Funny stuff!

JAM magic is the Supreme Magic company of today.

Re: Old BAI/Dave Mitchell

December 22 2011, 4:13 PM 

Yes, He is quite the creative individual, I fondly look back on the day that I was his assistant in staring Jam Magic. Great times.

Current Topic - Question regarding an old original BAI  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center