AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Websites

January 4 2012 at 9:05 PM

from IP address 68.105.129.220

Looking for advice on websites. I am looking to create one to promote myself. Any advice on how to do this at a cost effective price?

Thanks in advance!

Johnny

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

easy to do web site just time consuming!

January 12 2012, 6:54 AM 

I just did a new web site and point my Ribbons the clown site to it. It was and is very time consuming! But easy. I never thought I could do my own web site after having a web master for 6 years! I used networks solions, I will leave the link. I am very pleased with it, I used the name domion and hosting package.I has allowed me to come up with ideas in the middle of the night then get up and impliment them!! I also learned how to us different media to promote my business/ministry It was so helpful to me I am gona do a video clip on it soon. I used the 7 day free trail of optinsing my web site ( dont know what it is called) use it if you can find it. I have embed "playlist" of ventriloquist around the world, links to other vents, pictures, etc. Learn how to use tag words in your body and title and mega tags. My web site went up to page 3 by using all the tools!!As you can see I am full of imformation that helped me so much I cant wait to share it all.my new site is robinbremer.net if you want to see what you can do with this package.
Robin Bremer

to the hosting packagehttp://www.networksolutions.com/
to my sitehttp://www.robinbremer.net

Ribbons the clown
www.RobinBremer.net clowning/ventriloqism how to and fun along with Christian teaching.

re: websites

January 12 2012, 8:09 AM 

I'm using www.weebly.com -- I've found it meets all my needs. It comes in two levels: free and professional. I have my dominion name, five e-mail addresses and a chance to use a drag and drop option to build my own pages from dozens of designs. Weebly has been great. I once used webs.com -- but I DON'T recommend them to anyone.

Current Topic - Websites  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center