AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Buzz Bonkit / hand size?

January 20 2012 at 5:51 PM
CRAZY CHRIS 
from IP address 173.80.143.231

Hi everyone!

I have recently began my axtell collection with a "mic mouth"(bought from the axtell website) and a "buzz bonkit" i found on ebay. I will be purchasing many many more bird puppets from the website in the next month or so... but my question is...

is the buzz bonkit smaller than most of the other bird puppets available? or is it about standard?

i have fairly large hands and barely squeeze into buzz... so i was just curious if i can expect to have a tight fit on all the other puppets as well?

thanks!

cc

ps- A question to steve... Do you guys offer replacement heads for Buzz? or is he completely discontinued?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Kid Size

January 20 2012, 8:00 PM 

Buzz Bonkit was one of the BURDS... Chat Racket and Tina Talkatoo were the other ones. Yes they were Toys. Not professional puppets. Our Dodo, Vern, Buzzard, Parrot, Cockatoo, etc.... will be bigger for you.

Ax

CRAZY CHRIS

GREAT!

January 20 2012, 8:10 PM 

GREAT NEWS!!

cc

Tony Borders

discontinued

January 21 2012, 8:45 AM 

Buzz is also discontinued. I don't know if Axtell Expressions will ever bring them back, but hold on to him! In fact, if you hold him by the tail his wings will move.

CRAZY CHRIS

lol

January 21 2012, 9:42 AM 

hahahah tony!! very true!

cc

Current Topic - Buzz Bonkit / hand size?  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center