AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hippo

January 26 2012 at 5:56 AM

from IP address 72.237.206.160

I saw the Hippopotumus video, it is great, lot a fun to watch.

Ed Russe

This message has been edited by axtell from IP address 76.172.114.60 on Feb 26, 2012 7:16 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Suzie

Hippo

February 25 2012, 4:00 PM 

Did you order you a Hippo? I was trying to make up my mind between her and the Cheetah last November. I ended up buying a possum. Go figure.
Wandered if you got the Hippo and what you think of her? If you would like to share that information with us.

Steve Petra

Hippeaux

February 25 2012, 5:42 PM 

I love my Axtell Hippo - Heavy Duty Judy.

Suzie

Hey Steve was Hippoing?

February 25 2012, 6:12 PM 

Can you share anything special you have your hippo do?
When I first looked at Dolly...I was thinkin' ...have her be really sweet, and a little girl. She could sing Children Christian songs for my Children's Messages during the Children's Moment at church. But...since I haven't purchased her yet...that ain't goin' happen. At least not right away.
Tomorrow morning I am introducing Rosie Latelstynecar my Axtell Expression skunk to my Children's Message during the Children's Moment at Church.
She is going to help me with a story...and then sing a little at the end.
Thank God it is the puppet that is singing, cause I can't carry a radio, let alone a tone. Haahahaha
The venting I have been doing at church lately has been going well. I have a lot of learning and growing to do, but it is still going better than I ever imagined it would.
They have asked me to do both services tomorrow. Originally I was scheduled to do the first service. But...I received an email Thursday asking me to stick around for the second service if I wanted to. Of course I would. I told them that it would be an honor to do the Children's Message for the second service.
I love working with the Axtell puppets. The kids seem to really enjoy them at church. Of course the adults sitting in the back are craning their necks to see, but hey, there is room up front. Haahahaha
Steve, thanks for the special info you give us new vents. It is so helpful.
I am really grateful to guys like yourself that give us baby vents a hand up.
Thanks.

Petra's Hippo

February 26 2012, 7:18 AM 

Here's one thing he did with it....

This was in reaction to the PpPlatypus Video of course...

I want a Hippo

February 26 2012, 7:25 AM 

Here's someone else that wants one... Josh and Henrietta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKTCmERHaag

Tony Borders

Hippo

February 26 2012, 2:35 PM 

I decided against the hippo. They say a vent figure should be different from the ventriloquist.

Suzie

Back at you Tony

February 26 2012, 5:32 PM 

Haahahaha

Suzie

Ax's you tube of the chicken wantin' Hippo

February 26 2012, 5:39 PM 

That kid was great.
Now we will all want a little chicken with our Hippo!

Current Topic - Hippo  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center