AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

realistic talking dentures?

February 8 2012 at 3:37 PM
Mike C 
from IP address 72.130.210.8

I like AX's talking mouths, and have a mic-mouth, but looking for (somewhat) realistic talking dentures. Is it cool to ask if anyone knows where to find those? Thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tony Borders

talking dentures

February 8 2012, 5:14 PM 

Tim Cowles may be able to make you some. I don't have his contact, however. He uses a mold of children's teeth for his hard vent figures. You might ask your local dentist if he has some older models that he no longer wants. Let him know that you are a ventriloquist. The orthodontist often gets sets that model styles of braces.

Mike C

realistic talking dentures?

February 9 2012, 9:37 AM 

Good tip Tony, I DO have a Dentist friend, he probably gets novelty giveaway catalogs or has some old teeth laying around somewhere. hmmmm

Tony Borders

animal skull

February 10 2012, 8:39 AM 

I was at a state park this weekend where they had a display of animal skulls. The docent found out I was a ventriloquist so he handed me a skull. "Alas, poor Urich?, I knew him well." (As close as I could get.)

But that might be a morbid possibility. I wouldn't advise an animal skull for kid shows unless they were highly educational.

Current Topic - realistic talking dentures?  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center