AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

A scandal

April 25 2012 at 2:41 AM
Chris Wintter 
from IP address 74.229.139.216

Taco, my hands free vent Toucan sings a song at every performance. Last year it was to the song; Let's all sing like the birdies sing, and now this year he sings the song; The toucan(lion) sleeps tonight.

Well just like the Milli Vanilli scandal, I now think that Taco has just been lip Syncing the whole time.

I hope Entertainment Tonight doesn't catch wind of this.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tony Borders

parodies

April 25 2012, 7:10 AM 

Tell us about your method of creating the recordings. Also, were you able to put in signals for the puppets movements on the songs or do you have someone working the controls? What toucan songs would you like Axtell to consider producing? Steve is a talented pianist. He is pianist and eye candy for the Men on the Moon band in Santa Barbara County, California. http://menonthemoonband.com

Steve, did you know that 21% of people surveyed said they would like to go to the moon for a vacation?

Chris Wintter

Our secret

April 25 2012, 1:22 PM 

You have to promise not to tell anyone Tony, especially ET tonight, but it is really me doing the singing for Taco, and then he is lip syncing to my singing.
I've purchased a great i-pod karaoke version of The Lion Sleeps Tonight.

Remember, your promise.

Oh, I work the controls for now, but in the near future I'm going to pass Taco's
FOB off to my 11 year old Grand-daughter after I have done the main portion of Taco's routine. (Eventually, I'm going to get an extra FOB) (I've never been to a vent convention, and I'm really new to ventriloquism, but with my Hands free toucan, her and I might be able to do something never done before as far as I know, and that is both of us can control and talk for him.) The hope and Idea here is that people will have no idea who is really controlling or talking for Taco. She has been my assistant now for over 4 years, and she is learning ventriloquism and I must say she is pretty good at it. During the Birthday portion of my show while I'm doing stuff like have the Birthday person magically make a real cake she'll do mostly 1 liners and laughing for Taco.

Current Topic - A scandal  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center