AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New story routine

May 14 2012 at 12:52 PM

from IP address 96.49.170.197

Horton and I have had such success with The Frog Prince, that I am working on a new story for Clarice (my chicken) Goldilocks and the Three Chickens.

I have most of it written around the idea of me trying to tell the story but Clarice is telling me it was originally 3 chickens but no one found chickens scary so it became bears.

Of course, she is indignant about it so she tries to mess me up.

If anyone has any good joke ideas, please feel free to post a few.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Suzie

New Story routine

May 14 2012, 5:09 PM 

Looks like the yokes on you if your Chicken can out smart you at every turn.
What are the three chickens? Soft boiled, Hard boiled, and Over Easy.
I heard that Soft boiled had a soft spot for every one. Hard boiled is a bit of a Snot. Over Easy gets taken avantage of on every move.
Really I am curious...do they have names? Are they super Chickens or just your good, better, best sort of chicken?
I hope you share when you got your plan written out. Maybe not word for word, but an idea of what you are going to do with that Chicken.
Do they build huge nest around the house? Oh what do they do??
Hmmmm inquiring minds want to know.
Hey...I am just jerking your chain. Just having some fun with you.
Hope your story comes together like you planned. I wish I knew some chicken jokes to share, but at the moment I don't know any chicken jokes.
If I do hear of any I will let you know.
Good luck...this sounds like an interesting adventure.

Tony Borders

Goldilocks

May 14 2012, 5:13 PM 

Goldilocks could insist that she wants eggs for breakfast, which would get a reaction from the chicken. So the chicken suggests bacon, which gets an off stage voice reaction from Horton.

The bed would have feather pillows, of course, and a feather mattress. Much too soft.
The next bed would be the rooster's which is like the top of a barn. Much too hard. And the weather vane keeps spinning around.
The third bed would be the baby chickens, which would be a nest.

They could be afraid of Goldilocks.
Why? Because they heard one of the boys say that she is a fox!

Goldilocks could find a note they left but can't read their chicken scratches.

crazy chris

Re: New story routine

May 15 2012, 2:52 AM 

Sounds like a good one neale!!

I believe it was Jim Henson that once said "Chickens are always funny"

cc

chickens rock

May 15 2012, 6:47 AM 

Chichens have been a great source of material for me. I've had a MindReading Chicken., Bride of Chickenstein, Chicken Brain Challenge and a rousing musical finale "Chickens in Charge". All with the Axtell chicken... an audience favorite.

Mind Reading Chicken

May 15 2012, 8:48 AM 

When I come to the convention, we need to talk happy.gif

Good feedback

May 28 2012, 9:10 AM 

I sent the script as I have it so far to a friend, and I said "It plays funnier than it reads" but he said he laughed out loud just reading it. That's always a good sign.

JohnDMagician

Don't be chicken

May 28 2012, 9:45 AM 

Neale, you always come up with good stuff. Go whole hog. If you lay an egg, you lay an egg --the sky won't fall. Your cohorts here have given some great ideas-- which I intend to steal if I ever get a chicken.

This message has been edited by MagicJohnD from IP address 70.33.31.51 on May 28, 2012 9:46 AM

Current Topic - New story routine  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center