AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Question about the 303 protectant?

August 20 2012 at 6:59 PM
crazy chris 
from IP address 173.80.153.138

I just performed my 3 month "tune up" with the 303 protectant on my bird puppets... but i was wondering... when i store them away will they still need treated every 3 months even though they are out of sunlight and protected from most if not all elements besides the air in the rubbermaid tubs?

cc

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ax

Storage??

August 21 2012, 7:17 AM 

Hmmm.....storage? An Axtell puppet in STORAGE?? That's a concept that I have not heard of before. It might be semantics, but do you mean to actually put it away, so that they will not be used for at least 3 months? Just kidding Chris, it will be okay. the 303 Protectant is a barrier from sunlight and ozone. Room temperatures are best for latex as well. The absolute best way to store them is on your arm daily or at least weekly however...not in a tupperware box! : ))

Ax

Ax

Storage

August 21 2012, 7:31 AM 

Another point about long term storage make sure the face has NO pressure on it. If you pile 5 puppets together the one on the bottom will be distorted. Keep faces up and even stuff them so they hold their shape over long periods of (sniff sniff) neglect and storage.

crazy chris

Re: Question about the 303 protectant?

August 21 2012, 10:20 AM 

Thanks for all the tips Steve!!

We are winding down our bird show for the time being... but will be keeping it on our roster for our Mobile shows... its the perfect program for schools and libraries so it will be a valuable asset to have for years to come!!

As much as i hate the thought of storing them away... it just allows me to invest in more and more Axtell puppets!! hahaha infact i have an order coming UPS today for the next show!! lol

cc

Oh then....

August 25 2012, 7:51 AM 

In that case pile them all deep and smash them in boxes! We'll make more!!! : ))

crazy chris

Re: Question about the 303 protectant?

August 25 2012, 10:12 AM 

LOLOLOL

cc

Current Topic - Question about the 303 protectant?  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center