AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Free teleprompter software

October 31 2012 at 7:01 AM
Randy 
from IP address 174.61.176.30

I have a problem learning/remembering lines. I found free software called "Mirror script pro" that works very nicely. It scrolls any text on your computer screen. (it also reverses for use with a mirror) You can change the text size and the speed that it scrolls. I use it with ax tracs and have it scroll "my lines" while the vent figures lines and music play on my computer. I video tape my pratices so I can watch for any bad habits. I thought this might help anyone else who has memory issues.

By the way I just bought 3 more figures and can't wait to get them: Bongo, Vulture, Rooster!!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tony Borders

thanks

October 31 2012, 8:00 AM 

Valuable tip, Randy! Thank you so much! I have a dream of someday doing a one man (multi-puppet) show of A Christmas Carol, but it means memorizing a lot of dialogue. I have pages and pages memorized of multiple shows, but it all came from doing. Nothing was memorized completely before it was first performed, but eventually it sticks. I can't do that with a well known story.

Steve Axtell

Awesome

October 31 2012, 9:32 AM 

Thanks for this post! Its very helpful for all kinds of uses with puppets.
Ax

Steve Axtell

Download link

October 31 2012, 9:33 AM 

Randy

You're Welcome

October 31 2012, 11:02 AM 

Anything for my Axtell Family!

Ron

More Free Teleprompter software

December 14 2012, 9:16 PM 

http://proverbteleprompter.codeplex.com/ is another teleprompter software with lots of function and settings. It even has arrows for your eyeline, which can be moved higher, or lower so you can keep your place in your script and it's free also.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center