AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Two questions

November 17 2014 at 7:12 PM
Roger 
from IP address 24.214.214.154

I own the Possum [Crackers] and the Platypus [Wade]. Until I can afford to buy more puppets, which one of those two would make the better 'smart aleck" puppet? Also, which one of the Axtell puppets do y'all think would make a good smart aleck character? I'm thinking either Wild Thing, or the Turtle [hyper-active turtle, as opposed to the expected slow-poke/slow talking turtle].

Next question: my possum's hand is coming loose from the arm. How can I fix this myself?

Thanks
Rog

I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I know that fully well.
Ps. 139 [NIV]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tony Borders

glue

November 18 2014, 6:07 AM 

If you do a search here on the forum for glue you will find different types of glue that will hold the hand to the fabric. Or take it to a shoe repair place and they will have a flexible glue and will probably dab some on for you.

My vote for a smart aleck would be the opossum. Although he does have a permanent smile. Try the same skit with each (on different audiences) and see which goes over better.

Suzie

Two questions

November 18 2014, 3:48 PM 

I would go with the possum.
My possum is named Dodger DeCar.
He is a sweetie, but a stinker.
Everyone loves Him that sees Him.
He has a Hilly Billy Twang.
At it fits Dodger DeCar very well.

I totally agree with the idea of trying the personality out in a skit and see what happens.

That is the beauty of puppets. You can make them have whatever personality you want them to have.

Their look has to sell it though. I think the Possum can sell it.

Liam

Re: Two questions

December 11 2014, 1:54 AM 

Hmm being thinking about this for awhile to be honest with you I'd proberly go with the possum to me he has a cheeky personality ! Well that's my opinion ,at the end of the day its your choice wink.gif Hope this helps ! wink.gif

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center