<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Ventriloquist mouth masks?

December 22 2014 at 7:55 AM
from IP address

I've seen mouth masks with an air bulb that straps on to a person's face so you can use them to vent. However, I only see them in the UK and not here! Do you have something like this in the making? I need something without ears and not too goofy looking please! happy.gif

 Respond to this message   
Tony Borders

mic mouth

December 22 2014, 11:11 PM 

Axtell Expressions chose to go with the mic mouth instead of the mouth mask. It comes in a few varieties. I find that it is a hit at every show!

  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center