AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

motor mouth and live mode

March 2 2015 at 7:09 PM
Chris Moss 
from IP address 71.30.146.208

hey gang... Magic1 series.... My Zen is fading on its screen. so time to update method of operation for playing trax... has anyone else ran into this zen issue. I am wanting to use my Samsung galaxy as the method of operation since I have a remote control for it now.... is anyone out there in animatronic world using their phone for this operation and if so can you pass on this new method.... I sooooo want to use this if possible,,, Or will I have to use another MP3 player... and then I have to try to find one with a remote operation... helpless in Oklahoma... Chris Moss

ok folks been a day... I know all you guys are busy with life... lets try this... I want to use cell phone or the media star on the magic 1 series... anyone know the cables diagram for connecting mediastar to the bird and run magictrax or motormouth and also send signal to Pa board.

This message has been edited by tropicalillusions from IP address 98.16.218.70 on Mar 3, 2015 1:03 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Rob Gaffney

Posted in the wrong place Chris!

March 26 2015, 5:21 PM 

Hi Chris,

Post this in the Hands Free Owners Forum. If you are not a member there yet then you will need to sign thru Steve Axtell.

All I will say is that I have a Magic 1 series setup with a Toucan that I used to run off of MediaStar. But you could run it off of your phone. Your cable setup wouldn't be any different than now for the Zen.

But let's have this conversation in the Hands Free Owners Forum.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center