AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Steve we NEED this product!

March 12 2015 at 9:10 AM

Robin Bremer 
from IP address 209.213.131.230

Hi I Steve I suggest you make a "Puppet Bag" of varies sizes and strength! I have 2 large monkeys, and 3 small puppets that I like to carry in a pull along (to heavy) or a garment bag (wrong shape). All I want is a simple light weight black bag to hold 4 puppets.. I can't seem to find one big enough.Would you consider producing them. It might be a product that you customers want??
Ribbons the clown
Robin Bremer
Ribbons the clown
www.RibbonsTheClown.net

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tony Borders

flea market

March 21 2015, 9:54 PM 

Go to your local flea market. At larger ones there is usually a vendor with luggage who has black duffle bags. Low cost.

Steve Petra

Dufflebags.com

March 23 2015, 5:35 PM 

Have gotten lots of stuff from here.
http://www.duffelbags.com/

Dan Batten

Questions for Steve Petra

September 7 2015, 11:26 AM 

Hi, Steve. What size duffel bags do you recommend for carrying several Axtells? The most bang for your buck, without needing to carry something ginormous? I recall that your Axtell Tiger resided in a duffel during one of your VHC lectures! The website you mention does have some nice looking products! Thanks, Steve!

Steve Axtell

Not just any bag

October 5 2015, 7:24 AM 

The friction from fabric is not good for your latex puppets.... so make sure it's very slick fabric. Silk or statin is the BEST! So I often recommend using a silk pillow case. And beware of the dark colors. Wash it first a few times so any dye gets out of it... or better yet, use a light color satin pillow case. Polyester satin won't wrinkle. You can add a draw string to it.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center