AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Newest Power User

March 25 2015 at 3:06 PM
Wally Cady 
from IP address 173.95.133.30

I am pleased that I am the newest Axtell Power User (see Power User thread, page 4 and scroll down). Everything in front of my black and gold backdrop, except for the stands/tables and camp stool/chair, is from Axtell Expressions. Missing from the photo is my Axtell Magic Coloring Books which I forgot to take out of my magic performance table.

The Axtell Moose, Green Machine and Christmas Tree Option appear in my Breakfast with Santa Show. They also appeared last week, along with other magic routines, in my "Entertaining Santa" presentation to the class on the International University of Santa Clause School cruise where I received my Doctor of Santa Clausology. With 35 Santas and Mrs Clauses on board, the mothers and fellow passengers said the children were all on their Best Behavior during the cruise.

Ho-Ho-Ho.
SantaWally

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tony Borders

Congrats!

March 30 2015, 7:20 AM 

Congratulations on your large Axtell family!

Suzie

Congrats New Power User

March 31 2015, 1:53 PM 

Congrats New Power User.

I am so tickled with my Axtell Puppets.

I had asked Steve Axtell to update my Power User Photo the other day.

We took a fresh photo of my new family. Since I have added three newly customized puppets since last year. I wanted it updated if He would for me here on the forum.

I am tickled that Steve Axtell updated my Photo on the forum for me.

It is under Power User the 3rd row of scroll on July 24, 2014 if anyone would like to see my new updated family of puppets.

Axtell removed the photo that I submitted back last July and replaced it with this one just the other day.

I used "Jelly Bean" my troll for the first time this last Sunday at Church. He was a hit. As they all have been.

If you are interested in getting a close look of any of the puppets I had customized by Axtell. They are posted in this forum. I am delighted to share my photos with you all. I am really proud of the great job Steve and His crew have done with all my puppets.

Steve Petra

Putting the POW in PowerUser

March 31 2015, 5:15 PM 

Great photo Wally! Love your puppet choices and I'm intrigued with the TREE option for the Green Machine.
http://www.axtell.com/gm.html

Wally Cady

Re: Newest Power User

April 1 2015, 2:57 PM 

Steve,
You and Al sold me my first Axtell puppets, Vern, Possum and Mic Mouth at the VentHaven ConVENTion in 2012. That was my start with Axtell products. So you two are responsible for my addiction to Axtell products. Vern does the "double Sneeze Knot" that he learned from you. Thanks, Steve.

As soon as the vendor room opened at KIDabra, I bought the Moose directly from Steve Axtell, and waited two days to take possession of Maximillian A. Moose, till after Steve introduced him as one of his new products during his session, "An Evening with Steve Axtell". The GreenMachine and Christmas Tree are part of my Breakfast with Santa show. The Green Machine is Santa's "Teleportation Device".
SantaWally

This message has been edited by SantaWally from IP address 70.193.245.235 on Apr 1, 2015 3:52 PM

Steve Axtell

Moose

April 6 2015, 1:24 PM 

Yes Wally I remember you buying the Moose at KIDabra, then we came out with a reindeer magnetic nose for it at KAX because so many santas were using it as Rudolph.

Good things keep evolving!

http://www.axtell.com/moose.html

Steve Petra

one... two... aaaaachoooo

April 14 2015, 8:52 PM 

Wally, so proud of Vern doing the Double Sneeze Knot. Perhaps it should be an Olympic event!

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center