AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Bottom Entry arm rest

April 20 2015 at 7:48 PM
Rog 
from IP address 24.214.214.154

I have the Clean Mouth, the Possum and have on order Wild Thing. All bottom entry puppets. With a back entry you have several options to rest your arm.

With bottom entry puppets, how can you do that?
Thanks
Rog

I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I know that fully well.
Ps. 139 [NIV]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Suzie

Arm Rest

April 21 2015, 1:55 AM 

With my bottom entry puppets I have my stand up high enough that I rest my elbow on the top of the stand. Makes the puppet look like it is just sitting on the stand.
If you have too much space between your elbow and the puppet's butt to do that due to your arm length.
Try putting a sort of puffy pillow on top that would kind of puff up and around your arm when the arm is in place.
With Nester, my chicken I use a crows hat that I made into her nest. This hides my arm better for this puppet when I put my elbow inside the nest while she is sitting on the stand.
I am sure there are other tricks, but this works well for me to make the puppet look like it is sitting on the stand.
Just have to adjust the stand height for your elbow comfort that makes the puppet still look great.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center