AXTELL EXPRESSIONS WEB SITE! .....WWW.AXTELL.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Henrietta

July 15 2017 at 9:22 PM
Chris 
from IP address 68.112.217.28

Having such a great Puppet as my Hands Free Vent Toucan Puppet since May 2008, it is hard for me to come up with another puppet and routine to replace him. I have and had other Axtell puppets, but none have I been able to come up with a routine to top Taco my Hands Free Puppet.
Then, today, as I was looking at my Facebook page I came across Steve's post of Henrietta. I have to say it was love at first sight. Sorry Taco! Not only that but a routine popped into mind almost as fast as I fell in love.
As soon as I get Henrietta and build a prop for her, I will share my routine with you guys and girls.
It will be a GREAT opening for my magic show, and it will be for all ages.
I ordered her today.
Stay Tuned!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Ax

Chicken

July 16 2017, 1:59 PM 

Henrietta was originally built for the Frizzle Chicken Farmhouse Cafe as one of the animatronic Chickens we are installing there this summer in Pigeon Forge, TN.

She makes an amazing puppet too and you can get one athttp://wwww.axtell.com/henrietta.html

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on RoboticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
VISIT THE AXTELL CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE includes customer photographs and the AXTELL Learning Center