<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Huey help needed

March 12 2012 at 10:37 PM

Matthew Q  (Login matthewq)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 75.71.190.56

Trying to find out if Huey's were flown in Afghanistan in the earlier part of the decade. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, "Q" happy.gif

Matt Quiroz
Centennial IPMS
Colorado Springs, CO.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Michael Bradley
(Login tridude78663)
HyperScale Forums

Re: Huey help needed

March 12 2012, 10:41 PM 

Not that I've heard!

Respond to this message   

(Login witous)
HyperScale Forums

HMLA 773 "Red Dogs" with our Hyperscale brother S/SGT Dave Roof, spent 2003 and 2004 in

March 12 2012, 11:49 PM 

Bagram. They had Whsikeys and Novembers.

BTW, ABC Nightline spent 6 months imbedded with 773 and made a good documentary called "Operation Red Dogs".

BTW, I wish Academy would come out with a good up to date UH-1N or Y. An update of there Whiskey to a Zulu would be very cool.

Mike

Semper Fidelis

Temecula Valley Model Club
"Haud Sceptrum, Haud Sentio, Haud Forsit

This message has been edited by witous from IP address 71.110.137.170 on Mar 13, 2012 12:04 AM

Respond to this message   

(Login twong322)
HyperScale Forums

Link to some Huey II's in Afghanistan

March 13 2012, 9:30 AM 

Scroll to post #51 about half way down the page. There are more further down the page on post #59.

http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=220718&st=40

This message has been edited by twong322 from IP address 69.141.49.136 on Mar 13, 2012 9:34 AM

Respond to this message   
Michael Bradley
(Login tridude78663)
HyperScale Forums

Re: Link to some Huey II's in Afghanistan

March 13 2012, 9:48 AM 

OOPS! Need to look a little further before I speak up next time. I tend to think in H models, N's rock!

Respond to this message   

Matthew Q
(Login matthewq)
HyperScale Forums

Thanks guys. Just what I needed...

March 13 2012, 9:46 AM 

A buddy of mine was looking for the info. I passed it along to him. Much appreciated. "Q" happy.gif

Matt Quiroz
Centennial IPMS
Colorado Springs, CO.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Huey help needed
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Posting or replying to messages on Plane Talking requires visitors to register:

1. First you will need to register with Network 54, the Forum provider. Click here to register with Network 54. (If you already have a Network 54 Login you can go straight to the next step)
  2. Then, while signed in to Network 54, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

Please note the following conditions of posting:

All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments, racially or religiously offensive remarks, swearing (including the thin disguising of swear words with asterisks and other characters), insulting language and crude metaphors. Please do not use Plane Talking as a public platform to complain about retailers or manufacturers (about issues such as broken or missing parts) before you have followed all normal channels to resolve any greivance. Plane Talking is not the place to conduct personal feuds or for posting personal attacks. Please do not post in capital letters only, as this is considered to be shouting and therefore impolite. Also, please do not post in 'texting message' word format. Any posts breaching these guidelines will promptly be removed from the server and the offender may be excluded from further posting to the HyperScale Forums. Off-topic posts may also be removed from the server.

In addition, Plane Talking is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

Finally, please note that this Discussion Group is privately operated and that I reserve the right to delete any post or cancel any registration for any reason whatsoever.

free counters